Confidentiality is your greatest concern.
It's also our number one priority.
We’ve handled the data, much of it sensitive, of some of the biggest firms, clients, and corporations in the Bay Area. Since day one, we’ve been focused on keeping all of that information safe from hackers, cyberthieves, and prying eyes. To protect our customers’ data, we use advanced technology and proactive training of our employees. The way we see it, you can’t be too careful.
Keep your data secure using the most stringent tools and resources
Monitor all of our systems and processes for unexpected activity
Engage outside parties to independently assess the security of our network
To protect our customers’ data, our employees are equipped with industry-standard software to prevent unauthorized access.
- Strict employee onboarding and offboarding process to eliminate internal leaks
- Biometric and 24-hour security and surveillance cameras throughout our offices
- Network accessible only via VPN
- Multi-level permission and access rights given only on an as-needed basis
- Monitoring software used to manage user access
Data Storage, Backup, Transmission
- Servers and data storage secured in a Class A data center
- Access only to backup and restoration given to designated employees
- 24/7/365 monitoring of all physical equipment (servers & HDD)
- High availability and redundant backup (server and cloud)
- Data encrypted both while in storage and during transmission
- 2048 bit public / private keys and asymmetric AES-128 key
- HTTPS and SFTP for secure industry standard file transfer
- SSAE-16 / SOC-2 compliant
- Biometric security
- 24-hour security
- ID cards required to access
- Access for designated employees only via the datacenter
We monitor employees to ensure strict compliance to the following guidelines:
- No information may be transmitted to the outside by the use of any media including but not limited to: flash drives, notebooks, external drives, internal drives, electronic storage, analog or digital storage, email, cloud storage, analog or digital devices, and/or social media.
- At no time, if asked by the press for information about the case, will the employee give any comments or information. Our employee must inform the management staff if the situation arises.